HOFEM: Higher-Order FEM
- Parallel simulator software based on FEM (Finite Element Method) with its own higher-order curl-conforming elements. An arbitrarily accurate mesh truncation boundary condition is used by scattering and radiation open region problems retaining the original sparse structure of the matrices.
- Arbitrarily accurate mesh truncation technique for scattering and radiation problems.
- User-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) with flexible and remote computation capabilities.
- Mid-sized HPC (High Performance Computing) cluster equipped with the latest technologies and software.
- The cluster provides more than 2 TFlops with 1 TB RAM and 16 TB HDD.
- Computational resources flexibility with virtualization technologies.
- Self-adaptive hp-FEM code with exponential rates of convergence for arbitrary problems.
- Codes implementing hybridization in a fully coupled sense of FEM, MoM (Method of Moments), PO/GO (Physical/Geometrical Optics), UTD/GTD (Uniform/Geometrical Theory of Difraction).
- Applications for waveguide problems, antenna design, antenna placement and RCS (Radar Cross Section) prediction.
- Access to HPC systems for private companies and research institutions using their own software.
- Access to GREMA simulation software resulting in a full (hardware & software) solution.
- Intuitive cloud computing tool for HPC systems customizable for any code under request.
Principal researchers: Luis E. García Castillo and Magdalena Salazar Palma.